Toss out your old kitchen sponges and reach for an alternative that’s eco-friendly, durable, and stylish with the Danica Heirloom Midnight Ecologie Swedish Sponge Cloth! This eco-friendly sponge cloth is made in Sweden from a blend of cellulose and cotton, resulting in a powerfully durable cloth that can hold 15 times its weight in water. Perfect for wiping up spills, drying dishes, and cleaning countertops, this dynamic cloth is recyclable and can be placed in your compost pile when you’re done using it. For a charming sponge cloth you’ll feel good about using, try the Danica Heirloom Ecologie Swedish Sponge Cloths today!
Danica Heirloom Midnight Ecologie Swedish Sponge Cloth Features:
- Made of 70% cellulose and 30% cotton
- Eco-friendly | Reusable | Compostable
- Ideal for washing dishes, wiping up spills, cleaning countertops, and more!
- Dishwasher-safe | Microwave-safe
- Machine wash warm | Lay flat to dry
- Dimensions: 6” x 6.5”
- Made in Sweden