A party game all about identifying songs-from the most wildly incorrect lyrics possible. As it turns out, sweet dreams aren't actually made of cheese. Sometimes misheard song lyrics actually make more sense than the real ones-and that's the inspiration for this game. Compete with your friends to identify popular songs from the most entertainingly incorrect lyrics possible. For example: 'I've got two chickens to paralyze.' Psst, it's 'Two Tickets to Paradise' by Eddie Money.
• Includes 300 game cards-each featuring uniquely-incorrect lyrics to a song.
• Includes instructions for two distinct ways to play (competitive & casual).
• Suitable for 2 to 8 players.
• The outer box measures 5 x 2.8" tall x 3" deep (127mm x 71mm x 76mm).
• Game cards measure 2.472" x 2.8" (63 mm x 71mm).